- The Jewish People Policy Institute, Annual Assessment No.9, 2012-2013, Jerusalem 2013, 89.
- People’s Daily Online, en.people.cn, 2012.
- Trade figures from Central Bureau of Statistics, Israel, 2014, Table D1, Trade Countries, Imports and Exports.
- Dore Gold, The Fight for Jerusalem: Radical Islam, the West and the Future of the Holy City, Washington DC: Regnery Publishing Inc., Paperback 2009. Chinese Edition 2014.
- Shalom Salomon Wald, China and the Jewish People: Old Civilizations in a New Era, The Jewish People Policy Planning Institute. Jerusalem-New York: Gefen, 2004. Hebrew Edition 2005, Chinese Edition 2014.
- IMF World Economic Outlook, World GDP Ranking 2014, Data and Charts, October 2014. China: 17,632 billion $, U.S.A: 17,416 billion $.
- See David P. Goldman, “China’s Emergence as a Middle Eastern Power and Israel’s Opportunity”, BESA Center Perspectives Paper No.284, Bar Ilan University, Febr.1, 2015.
- OECD, India-Economic Forecast Summary (Nov. 2014), www.oecd.org/economy/india-economic-forecast-summary.htm
- Central Bureau of Statistics, Israel, 2014, Table D1, Trade Countries, Imports and Exports.
- Minister M. Venkaiah Naidu in The Telegraph, Calcutta, India, online edition July 15, 2014, front page.