- Gabison, R. (2002). “The State of Israel: Theoretical Justification and Desired Image,” Tkhelet, 13, Fall 2002, pp., 51-88; Gans, C., A Political Theory for the Jewish People. Haifa: University of Haifa. [Hebrew]
- Whitfield, S. J. (1999). “Israel as Reel: the Depiction of Israel in Mainstream American Films,” in: Gal, A.: Envisioning Israel: the Changing Ideals and Images of North American Jews, Jerusalem: the Zionist Library, pp. 247-269. [Hebrew]
- Sarna, J. D., “A Projection of America as it Ought to Be: Zion in the Mind’s Eye of American Jews,” in: Envisioning Israel: the Changing Ideals and Images of North American Jews, Jerusalem: the Zionist Library, pp. 31-48. [Hebrew]
- Katz, E.A. (2015). Bringing Zion Home: Israel in American Jewish Culture, 1948- 1967. Albany: STATE University of New York Press.
- Bar-Siman-Tov, Y. (1999). “The United States and Israel: a Special Relationship (1948-1998).” In: 50 Years of Israeli Foreign Relations, Jerusalem, Hebrew University, pp. 49-59. [Hebrew]
- Nye, J. “The Decline of America’s Soft Power”, Foreign Affairs, 83, 3, 2004: 16-20
- Joyce Antler, “Since the Goldbergs”, In: Neal Gabler, Frank Rich& Joyce Antler(Eds.), Television’s Changing Image of American Jews, (The American Jewish Committee and The Norman Lear Center, 2000), pp. 31-38
- Rivlin, Y. (2009). The Mouse that Roared: Jewish Identity in American and Israeli Cinema. Jerusalem: Toby Press. [Hebrew]
- Beinart, P. (7.10. 2010).”The Failure of the American Jewish Establishment”, The New York Review of Books., pp. 16-20.
- Wisse, R. (2007). “The Yiddish Policeman’s Union by Michael Chabon” (07.01.2007). Available at: www.commentry.com
- See: Rosenfeled, A.H. (2007).”Touching on History and Destiny”. The New Leader, (May/June-July/August), pp. 34-36; Nussbaum, A. (2007). The Yiddish Policemen’s Union Review”. Available at: http://www.strangehorizons.com; Rosner, S. (2011). Shtetl, Bagel, Baseball. Jerusalem: Keter.
- Sasson, T. (2014). The New American Zionism . New York: NYU Press.