- Security threats significantly affect the lives of European Jews.
- Jewish communal life is under direct threat.
- The participation of Jewish communities in their general societies is reduced.
- Because of anti-Semitism and other factors, Europe’s Jewish population is declining.
- Local governments could do much more to increase security for Jews.
- If nothing is done, a significant number of European Jews will relocate to more inviting environments, some will self-segregate while others decrease their Jewish profile and distance themselves from Jewish communal life.