- Among other things, in a 2014 JPPI paper entitled “The Challenge of Peoplehood: Strengthening the attachment of Young American Jews’ to Israel in time of the Distancing Discourse,” and in the JPPI’s Structured Jewish World Dialogue project, which in 2018 was devoted to the topic of “Seventy Years of Israel-Diaspora Relations: the Next Generation.”
- Processed Central Bureau of Statistics data – immigration to Israel tables.
- Young Jewish Europeans: Perceptions and experiences of Antisemitism, European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights, 2019, p.11
- For a more in-depth discussion of this issue, see the 2014 JPPI paper entitled “ The Challenge of Peoplehood: Strengthening the attachment of Young American Jews’ to Israel in time of the Distancing Discourse“
- The question of visits to Israel becomes irrelevant.
- Although Liberal Religious in the diaspora normally refers to Reform Judaism, in Israel Liberal-Religious (dati liberali, normally refers to liberal Orthodox Jews but also includes some Conservative Jews).