|GDP per capita,
PPP Intl $
|Index Of Human Development – World Rank||Recent Out-marriage
/ Seats In
|Rest FSU Europe||312,000||24,300||–||–||65-75||–|
|New Zealand and other countries||5,000||7,600||35,966||9||15-24.9||–||1/121r|
- Source: Division of Jewish Demography and Statistics, The A. Harman Institute of Contemporary Jewry, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
- Source: DellaPergola, Sergio, World Jewish Population, 2014. In: Arnold Dashefsky and Ira Sheskin (eds.), American Jewish Year Book 2014 (Appendix)
- Source: Website for the International Monetary Fund (IMF), World Economic Outlook for 2014. Gross Domestic Product (GDP) based on Purchasing Power Parity (PPP), per capita (world currency).
- A measure of a country’s development based on public health, educational level and real income level. Source. Human Development Report 2014, Work for Human Development, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Source: Israel Central Bureau of Statistics, Monthly Bulletin of Statistics in Israel, January 2016.
- Based on previous year’s statistics, unless otherwise specified.
- Does not include “without religion”, includes East Jerusalem, Golan Heights and West Bank.
- According to population predictions from the Israel Central Bureau of Statistics (medium alternative), by the year 2025, Israel’s Jewish population will grow to 7.3 million (Statistical Abstract of Israel, 2014, Table 2.10, p. 111).
- Source: Knesset website.
- Aside from this measure of 5.7 million Jews, the Pew Jewish People Survey from 2013 found another one million people (600,000 adults and 400,000 children) who self identified as partially Jewish.
- The statistics were updated with the generous assistance of David Cooper, Director of Government Relations at CIJA – the Center for Israel and Jewish Affairs in Canada.
- Source: analysis by the JPPI based on: http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/UK-parliament-may-have-fewer-Jewish-MPs-after-election-400773 and on a list of current Parliament members: http://www.parliament.uk/mps-lords-and-offices/mps/#nav-B
- Source: https://www.btg-bestellservice.de/pdf/80140000.pdf
- There are no official records as to the number of Jews in parliament, rather these are estimates conducted with the generous assistance of the Alliance of the Jewish Communities in Hungary.
- Source: https://www.btg-bestellservice.de/pdf/80140000.pdf Statistics were updated with the generous assistance of David Sacks, Deputy Director of the South African Jewish Board of Deputies.
- Source: Whitman, Ariel, 30/08/2016, “Record number of Jewish Lawmakers Sworn in to Australian Parliament,” Jerusalem Post
- Statistics were updated with the generous assistance of Steven Goodman, Head of the Council of Jewish Communities in New Zealand.