- Developing and enhancing social networking components in Jewish educational strategy.
- Structuring the educational framework of cumulative Jewish experiences and serendipities.
- Prioritizing funding for programs delivering high quality Jewish content.
- Initiating mixed social networks for Jews and their non-Jewish friends and colleagues for college students and young adults.
- Jewish education for emerging adults and young parents supporting Jewish cultural expressions.
- Reviving Jewish “social capital” for Jewishly “identity impoverished” families through formal and informal Jewish educational experiences in neutral, non-threatening environments.