- The JPPI Annual Assessment for 2011-2012 provides a more detailed discussion of the methodology behind both the short-term net assessments and the longer-term trends and scenarios discussed below (“Integrated ‘Net’ Assessment”, in Annual Assessment 2011-2012.)
- The expert panels were conducted through email between 19 Feburary and 14 May 2015. A total of 32 individuals participated. These were not surveys designed to sample opinion but rather a means for including selected individuals into the JPPI deliberative process. As such, the number of participants was kept deliberately small (on the order of six or so per group.) We therefore use largely qualitative characterizations for these inputs to avoid conveying an incorrect impression.
- There was insufficient expertise to discuss similar effects within other global Jewish communities.
- The fifth respondent to this particular question felt this might actually be a cause for strengthening bonds.
- The report on these meetings includes full documentation and statistical analyses of participants’ responses.
- Friedman, Thomas L., “The Obama Doctrine and Iran”, New York Times, April 5, 2015
- Russia, China, and France supported the petition; the U.S. objected and the U.K. abstained.
- NRG, March 16, 2015
- In Europe, resolutions were passed in Belgium, the U.K., Denmark, France, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Portugal, Spain and in the EU parliament.
- Pew Research Center (2013). A Portrait of Jewish Americans: Findings from a Pew Research Center Survey of U.S. Jews.
- For example, membership in the Conservative movement has shrunk from around 40% of American Jews in 1990 to 18% in 2013.