- Jewish organizations should monitor signs of a trend toward the “Europeanization” of antisemitism in the United States.
- The Israeli government should entrust the response to antisemitism to a single integrative body with powers and implementation capabilities
- Utilize the formation of the new Israeli government, whose composition differs from its predecessors, as an opportunity for renewed dialogue with disenchanted American and American-Jewish subgroups (primarily liberals)
- Efforts to integrate the Haredi sector in Israeli national life should be increased.
- The new government should encourage measures that foster the development of a non-religious Jewish identity
- Reassess the criteria of the Law of Return, as well as the Law’s implications for the nature of today’s Aliyah