- Yitzhak Shichor, “My Heart is in the West and I am at the Ends of the East: Changing Israeli Perceptions of Asia,” in The World facing Israel – Israel facing the World edited by Alfred Wittstock, Berlin: Frank & Timme, 2011, 242-257.
- The Times of India – Economic Times, Internet Edition February 13, 2015.
- This point is repeatedly emphasized by the already classical book of Ramachandra Guha, India After Gandhi – The History of the World’s Largest Democracy, New York: Harper Perennial, 2008.
- Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order, London: Touchstone/Simon &Schusterk, 1998, 28.
Yulia Egorova, Jews and India: Perceptions and Image, (New York: Routledge, 2006), 51.
Shichor, op.cit.: 248 ff.
- Alon Goshen Gottstein, “Sukkot and Modi’s Guru: On the passing of Swami Dayananda”, The Times of Israel, Internet Edition, September 25, 2015.
- OECD Economic Policy Papers 03: Looking to 2060: Long-term global growth prospects – A going for growth report, OECD, November 2012, 22.
- Itamar Eichner “From India with love”, Ynet News, March 4, 2009.
- See, among others, Maina Chawla Singh, Being Indian, Being Israeli – Migration, Ethnicity and Gender in the Jewish Homeland, New Delhi: Manohar, 2009.